Publisher: Reflector Studio
Thank you for downloading Wastelands
Free Download Wastelands 1.21
You wanted a kick-ass action game and you got it. Action, action, and more action-that' s a motto for the new post-apocalyptic humans vs robots blockbuster shooter called Wastelands created by Reflector Studio. ..
Wastelands 1.21 Description
" Wastelands : You wanted a kick-ass action game and you got it. Action, action, and more action-that' s a motto for the new post-apocalyptic humans vs robots blockbuster shooter called Wastelands created by Reflector Studio. . "
Editor: Wastelands - You wanted a kick-ass action game and you got it. Action, action, and more action-that' s a motto for the new post-apocalyptic humans vs robots blockbuster shooter called Wastelands created by Reflector Studio. The scenario is common for this kind of games-nuclear war, destroyed cities filled with the remnants of once magnificent sky scrappers, rusting cars and the cyborgs that went nuts and started killing people. The first ones had an average intellect that of your coffee maker, but as time passed, they learned to be shrewd and started to gang up on innocent humans. Your mission is to save the humanity. That' s where the game takes a sharp turn from the hundreds of similar look-alikes.
Ever wandered why so many experienced gamers prefer old 2D originals to their feeble 3D sequels? You' ve got to play Wastelands for the answer. Ok, fine, I will tell you-action, action and some more " bring it on, I just hope I have enough ammo " action. Whereas the other games start you out with a dagger or a pistol, you go through the initiation with a real blowtorch. Cool-let' s make a hot dog out of one of those brainless stainless steel monsters. And the game will give you plenty of ways to send the robots to their cyberhell-with grenades, flamethrower, gaussgun, laser and other weapons. After playing for a week, you surely will have to use all of your imagination to come up with a new way to surprise yourself and your friends. But where is the will, there is the way.
Your opponents-they deserve a special mentioning, too. These metal bastards aren' t as easy as they seem at first. There are 21 levels in total ( including over 150 action screens ), each with a unique twist. As you will soon find, it takes a lot of out of the box thinking to just stay alive, let alone outsmarting numerous robots, turrets, miners and kamikaze-bots.
Wastelands 1.21 Related Software
- Mad Max 1.0 is a game that is based on the post-apocalyptic movie of the same name. The object is to survive life after the end of the world by battling survivalists and collecting.al camera to find lost....
- Urban Slug Commander 1.0 Free action games like Urban Slug Commander differ themselves from those casual arcade games in terms of excitement as well as in terms of action. They are simply superbly programmed and enormous time has...
- Shooting Ducks 1.0 Shooting ducks has never been so thrilling! It is a game enthusiastically played by kids as well as adults. And yes, your goal is to shoot down ducks, shoot them as many as possible and show no mercy....
- Dr. Green 2.0 Dr. Green has unleashed his Robo Hounds and Green Goblins in an effort to take over the city. You and your trusty shotgun must stop him! It won't be easy, so move quickly and be smart when you are...
- The Ninja Sheep 1.0 This sheep is totally crazy. He decided to show the world that sheep can do taekwondo, sheep can do karate and sheep can take on robots anytime. Your mission is to help this Ninja sheep destroy all. os...
- ActRaiser 1.0 ActRaiser is a 1990 Super Nintendo Entertainment System action and city-building simulation game developed by Quintet and published by Enix (now Square Enix) that combines traditional side-scrolling platforming.-..
- Breath of Fire 1.0 Breath of Fire, also known as Breath of Fire: The Dragon Warrior in Japan is the first entry in the Breath of Fire series of console role-playing games. Developed by Capcom in 1993 for the Super.les or...
- Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf 1.0 Released originally in 1992 for the Amiga, Mega Drive/Genesis, Master System and Super NES, and later (1994) for DOS Personal Computers. It was also released for most portable platforms; the Atari Lynx was.....
- Adventure & Roleplay
- Casino & Gambling
- Online Gaming
- Puzzle & Word Games
- Strategy & War Games
- Tools & Editors